Sunday, May 22, 2011

I Set The Rain On Fire

"I let it fall, my heart,
And as it fell you rose to claim it."
Adele - I Set The Rain On Fire


Hi there! 
I've just about finished my finals for the end of my Sophomore year and am ecstatic to say that I will be posting regularly again now that things have calmed down so drastically. Updates, hmm, where to start? How about the fact that I got my braces off? 



(Before . . . )



(And after! Haha, that's Dr. Edmonds, he was pretty cool.)


Next, there was Prom. Now that was a blast! Sadly enough, though, Tyler and I decided to just stay friends. I didn't get those butterflies and we both deserved more than that. It's exhausting, you know? Anyway, I'm taking it easy in the dating department for the summer. Here is my dress from Prom with Tyler:



(I liked this pose in the wind a lot.)



(Tyler was such a gentleman. ^^)


My Zombie Lover For Life Colton has recently graduated high school and can no longer be on the library board with me. :( We all threw him a little party and I got him a stuffed Mama & Baby Penguin. Haha, it's a running joke that I'm his "Mama Penguin", so when I saw this in the store window, I knew it was fate. Here is our family photo:



(I realized later that night that I had worn my penguin brooch. Double fate!)


Also, today is my best-friend-for-as-long-as-I-can-remember Caitlyn's 16th birthday. Happy Birthday, chickadee! I love you so much, it's pretty ridiculous. =D 
Last night, we got a group together and rented the party room of this great pizza parlor Glory Day's. From there we went to go see Pirates of the Caribbean 4: On Stranger Tides. Aside from the freak thunderstorm and couple of nut jobs crying in public about the Rapture, it was an unbelievably fun night. 
And might I add, Sam Claflin, whom played Philip, got a standing ovation during his shirtless scenes from all of the girls in our group last night. 
Well done, sir. ^^



Don't forget to comment, follow, vote and shoot me a question any time at http://www.formspring.me/liesherecharmed

Have A Rainy Day! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! I reply to each comment, so go ahead and please tell me what you think. =)