Sunday, April 24, 2011

To Kingdom Come

"'Come, come,' I hear it calling me, yelling,
Like if ever there was someone who could make things heavy again,
Feel alive!"
Passion Pit - To Kingdom Come


Happy Easter, all! :)

This year's Easter was a blast. Nothing particularly special, just had some really great family time. I had lunch with my sister Erin, mom and dad at Nanny and Papa's and it was interesting to say the least. 



(I still get an Easter Basket. Sue me. ^^)


My mom really knows me, I mean, a Cookies n' Cream Bunny, a box of Pocky, a portable/already full Jelly Belly container, Bottle Caps, Laffy Taffy (yum!), a giant flower sucker and a hella bunch of Nerds. Oh, and a very sweet (haha, pun) card, metallic nail polishes, remover, and special files, socks and some money from Nanny and Papa. Great wake-up call if you ask me! 


Oh, and I went out on a date with Tyler last Friday after school. We went to go see The Adjustment Bureau, which was pretty good, and then caught some dinner at a nearby Chick Fil A. He was sweet and I had a bunch of fun exploring the mall after dinner. Definite potential here. Fingers crossed! 


*Gasp* 2,000 page views? Aw, you shouldn't have. 

Don't forget to comment, follow, vote and shoot me a question any time at http://www.formspring.me/liesherecharmed


Have A Rainy Day! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! I reply to each comment, so go ahead and please tell me what you think. =)