Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Back in Blue!

"All we need is a little bit of momentum,
Breakdown these walls that we've built around ourselves,
All we need is a little bit of inertia,
Breakdown and tell."
The Hush Sound - Momentum


Hi, lovely people! 

I have many stories, photos, and updates to share with you as soon as possible. I have hardly had time to breath this summer, let alone touch my computer all that much, so many apologies for the few weeks we lost contact. 


To start, I turned 17 on August (last monday)!!! :3 

The family and I had my favorites the day before: red velvet cake with coffee-flavored cool whip (made by my mom) and some sort of java ice cream. ^^

I had a little shindig with some friends and I was blown away with how much effort they put into my night. About a dozen or so of us went to my favorite restaurant and were startled by the deceptively loud wait staff when they sang to me, later saw Captain America (really good, I cried!), and eventually ended up at our usual coffee bar. Everyone is usually on vacation on my birthday, so this really got to me that they all tried to make it so special for me. Here are a few unorganized photos from the night, courtesy of my NEW NIKON COOLPIX DIGITAL CAMERA IN PLUM (I shall call her Mona)!



(From left to right: Caitlyn, Taylor, and me. My eyes are bugging unattractively from the flash of our second attempt to take this photo, lol.)



(From left to right: Me, Kelli, and Sammie)



(Caitlyn is my best friend and we startle quite easily, if you couldn't tell. X])


Oh, and I have a few new outfits to show you, which will be so much easier to post now with Mona in my purse at the ready. I am seriously going to commit now to regular posting, like I did when I first started out.


Also, I want to start doing regular nail tutorials. These past two months or so, I have become obsessed with nail art, and you can bet I will channel that into something productive, aside from new cute nail looks every week. 


Well, anyway, it's late and I just needed to say all of that before I burst. So until we meet again (tomorrow)!


Don't forget to comment, follow, vote and shoot me a question any time at http://www.formspring.me/liesherecharmed


Have A Rainy Day! <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! I reply to each comment, so go ahead and please tell me what you think. =)