Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Many of Horror

"You say "I love you, boy."
I know you lie.
I trust you all the same,
I don't know why."
Biffy Clyro - Many of Horror


So here is a summation of my day today: Nutella Feast + The Princess Bride + Migi Nail Art Pens = Crazy wicked end to my birthweek (to my knowledge)! :3



(Cross-body purse with vintage French postcard design from Nanny. <3)


Caitlyn got me my long sought after Migi Nail Art Pens today!



(A blurry shot of my nails with white Shatter nail polish over some lilac OPI. I decided that Shatter's instructions were pretty simple and didn't need a tutorial.)



(First, remove all nail polish and apply a clear coat to protect your natural nail.)



(Next, apply two coats of a color of your choosing. I chose this mint green.)



(Then, draw little red, random blobs on your nails with either a nail art pen or the end of a bobby pin.)



(Finally, add tiny pink swirls and two or three leaves on each rose and a coat of clear. Voila! Veni vidi vici! You have yourself a handful of rosebuds!)


Also, a few friends of mine who could not go to my birthday dinner last week surprised me today by taking me out to lunch and we ended up having a Nutella Feast and watching The Princess Bride



(What have we learned today? Best. Birthweek. EVER! =D)


Haha, anyway, I leave you with Cobra Starship's new song that has me giggling as I play it on repeat. The best kind of love songs are silly and personal, I think. ^^



Don't forget to comment, follow, vote and shoot me a question any time at http://www.formspring.me/liesherecharmed


Have A Rainy Day! <3 

2 comments:

  1. love love the rosebud design, don't think i'd be able to them so nicely! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That rosebud mani is too cute! I'll have to try that out. Thanks for sharing :-)

    -Katherine

    www.byKatherineElizabeth.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! I reply to each comment, so go ahead and please tell me what you think. =)