Monday, February 7, 2011

Gold Lion

"We'll build a fire in your eyes,
We'll build a fire when the color is getting brighter,
Cold desire, makes a moon withour a tide."
The Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Gold Lion


Hi, guys! ^^
I just spent the majority of last week with a really bad cold and slight fever. Can we all take a moment of silence to revel in the sweet, sweet irony of me catching my computer's virus?

Oh, and my friend sent this yesterday and it made my day:




Also, here are a few things I found while online shopping and am thinking about picking up:











(But that last one might be a bit out there, haha.)


Unfortunately, I have decided to nix Wardrobe Wednesdays. If you need an explanation, let me tell you that the very first thing I am splurging on once I get a job is a new camera . . .

Well, I will still post new pictures on a regular basis, just not every Wednesday.


Also, should I grow my hair out wavy again, or stick to the current bob? More on that another day.


Oh, and keep sending me those questions on formspring!


Have A Rainy Day! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! I reply to each comment, so go ahead and please tell me what you think. =)