Thursday, January 27, 2011

Everything

"You're a carousel, you're a wishing well,
And you light me up, when you ring my bell.
You're a mystery, you're from outer space,
You're every minute of my everyday."
Michael Buble - Everything


Hi there! Let me start off with an apology for my technical difficulties (I could not even log on to post for a few days). Thank you, to whomever stuck with me through the computer problems. I had it taken care of and am ready to make up for lost time with (in order) the W.W. photo from last week along with this week's.




Bibbed Tank - Kohl's
Over-sized Cardigan - JCPenny's
Brooch - Antique Store
Skinny Jeans - JCPenny's



Plaid Button-Up Babydoll - Kohl's
Black Tank - Target
Compass Pendant - Charlotte Russe


Oh, due to my computer's not-so-metaphorical stroke, I could not make my friend's birthday post on time.
Well, better late than never. The song lyrics at the top go out to Dani! Happy Belated Birthday, hon! =D


I finished God Bless You, Mr. Rosewater the other day and I really enjoyed it. The dark, dry humor and sarcasm (as is Vonnegut's way) with such a surprisingly interesting story line really kept me entertained.
I need to see if I cannot go out and pick up a cheap copy for my collection.
I think that I have made it an official goal to own a copy of each of his books, but I only five last time I checked, so this could be difficult.




My next read: Dorian Gray.
My A.P. Lit. class is going to focus on the novel in the coming few weeks. I have already read it, but it's been a few years, so this is actually a great excuse to reread it.


This week's obsessions:
~Blue Valentine (New favorite movie! So fantastic! T_T)
~Watermelon Bubblegum
~Pawn Stars
~Arcade Fire (We'll see how long this lasts)


Have A Rainy Day! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! I reply to each comment, so go ahead and please tell me what you think. =)