Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Valentino

"Well I've seen some better days,
And in each one you were there,
Running circles through the graveyard,
Throwing daisies in the air."
Diane Birch - Valentino




I spent the majority of my day today puppysitting. You see, my grandparents that live in town
(we're really close =]) have these friends who they like to go out to dinner with a lot.
Only problem is that their 8-year-old toy poodle Hershey is terrified of being left alone.
So, I always go over when they are out to dinner or road tripping like today.
He's so sweet! He was asleep in this photo, but woke up to the camera
click just in time to stare me down. Haha, talk about awkward . . .


(Ugh, terrible picture, I know, but it's the best I could do today >_<)


My friends and I had a night out at our favorite coffee house tonight. So much fun.
We figured that we needed one last hurrah before school starts tomorrow.
I was so stoked to wear my new painted floral tank top!
Oh, and I live in cardigans, so fair warning that you may see them in nearly every picture of me. ^^
Although I forgot to wear a brooch today, and that annoys me a bit. Oh well!


Cardigan: Target
Painted Ruffle Tank: Kohl's
White Tank: Old Navy
Jeans: JCPenny's
Snowflake Necklace: Kohl's


Have A Rainy Day! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! I reply to each comment, so go ahead and please tell me what you think. =)