Thursday, January 20, 2011

Andy Has The Right Idea

"So let's cause a scene, clap our hands,
And stomp our feet or something, yeah something,
I've just got to get myself over me."
The Format - First Single





Hey, long time no see? Well, it's been long for me, at least. My town got an encore preformance of our snow storms from last week, earning us a snow day on a very convenient day for me (Odd days suck!).


Oh, and my apologies on missing the W.W. again, my camera just does not like to cooperate with me when I upload. I will post the photo a bit later tonight once I get some assistance.


 

 
*Insert loud, resounding girly squeal; A flock of birds flies away miles away*

Panic! At The Disco's new album 'Vices And Virtues' is going to be released on February 1st (my half birthday!)! There is already a confirmed leak of their latest single included in it entitled Ballad of Mona Lisa, and I am already bouncing up and down in my seat. Really, sufficient words escape me. I just cannot wait!


Oh, and three dresses have caught my eye this week whilst fumbling around my favorite magazines:



(Michelle Williams at the premier for her latest movie Blue Valentine, top of my list of Must Sees.)



(Natalie Portman winning at last weekend's Golden Globe Awards. Yes, I know, another pink loophole . . .)



(Emily Browning at the premier for Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga’Hoole not too long ago)


On a final note, anyone who knows me knows full well that I am an avid Vonnegut junkie. I recently got my hands on a copy of God Bless You, Mr. Rosewater. Needless to say I will thouroghly enjoy reading it this week.


Have A Rainy Day! <3

1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful! Great picks! I especially love that first dress... the nude is so understated but it really looks stunning on her!

    LizAnn
    VPV Intern
    http://www.shopVPV.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! I reply to each comment, so go ahead and please tell me what you think. =)