Sunday, January 2, 2011

For Emma, Forever Ago

"So apropos, saw death on a sunny snow,
For every life, forgo the parable,
Seek the light, my knees are cold,
Running home, running home,
Running home, running home."
Bon Iver - For Emma, Forever Ago


Wow! Where has Winter Break gone? School starts again this Wednesday (joy) and I still have so much to do and two birthdays coming up. Well, I do work well under pressure, so I guess I'll just wing it. 


Since my computer is being difficult right now, a link to a set I just made is going to have to do instead of the picture itself. Inspired by the song, created by me. ^^




I recently came across this photo taken of Katy Perry not to long ago online and felt the need to gush about it. Although I usually have a pretty strong aversion to pink, I will make an exception for now. :) Next mission: find me that dress (though, preferably longer . . . )!





And again, while although Reese Witherspoon is basically the embodiment of pink itself, I really like her dress (same online article as Katy's). Maybe I should take these as signs to give pink another chance? . . .
Nah, why spoil such a great love-hate relationship? ;)


Thanks for the help with this last one, Dani!
Have A Rainy Day! <3

2 comments:

Thank you for reading my blog! I reply to each comment, so go ahead and please tell me what you think. =)