Wednesday, January 12, 2011

January Hymn

"Maybe I should just 'let it be,'
And maybe it will all come back to me,
Sing, oh, January, oh!"
The Decemberists - January Hymn


Due to a few technical trouble, I will post Wardrobe Wednesday's kick-off post tomorrow . . . on Thursday . . . I know. >_<
But in the mean time, I am pretty proud of this t-shirt.



Top - Hot Topic
Heart Pendant - Charlotte Russe


Short post, but this is just to inform you of the mishap which shall be fixed by morning.
Oh, and here is a track from my new Decemberists CD I bought early! ^^





I couldn't resist posting it in January, fantastic album. Expect me to gush for the next week or so.
Thanks for hanging in here with my, guys. I love you a bit more than usual today. ;]


Have A Rainy Day! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! I reply to each comment, so go ahead and please tell me what you think. =)