Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Toothpaste Kisses

"Put the stars in our eyes,
And with heart-shaped bruises,
And late night kisses, divine."
The Maccabees - Toothpaste Kisses


Hello, funny valentines!
V-day with my friends was a blast. We went to our favorite coffee shop Lazio's after school and hung out for awhile (also played Cupid). Caramel Chillers always melt me into the leather armchairs. =]

Oh, and here a is photo I thought was perfect for the holiday (different context, but who care's, really?):






I found this in one of my albums thought it was sweet. It's my all-but-sister Yubani and I a few months ago hamming it up for the camera whilst out on the town. My smile looks funky, but I love this:






I'm part of the crew for my school's production of Hairspray and it's actually coming together nicely. Wearing all black for backstage may not be my style, but I do feel like a ninja!



Oh, and what I was talking about that last time about my hair is that I cannot decide whether or not to grow it back out or keep it above my shoulders in a bob? I will see if I can't find a decent photo of both and post them within the week.



Here's the video to the song from above. It made me laugh a lot. Sweet ending, though. =]:


 



Have A Rainy Day! <3

1 comment:

  1. Valentine's day is ♥! Friends and couples celebrate this day together and it must be memorable for all of 'em. The memories should be good! LOL! Nice pic, btw.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! I reply to each comment, so go ahead and please tell me what you think. =)