Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Lace Fever

"Future primitive,
The ones you left behind,
Are still with you my dear."
Papercuts - Future Primitive



This is just too snazzy. Apple recently came out with a new version of an old favorite, the lovechild of an iHome and a 1950s jukebox, known as the iJuke. The next time I have $200, I am definitely getting one (hopefully soon)!




Like most of you, I watched the Oscars last weekend and was thoroughly impressed with what the red carpet had to show. I couldn't help but notice just how much lace was incorporated this year and picked my two favorite dresses of the night:




(Mila Kunis in a gorgeous, lilac grecian gown.)




(Scarlett Johansson in a bold, violet sheath-style.)



Also, today the latest Papercuts album 'Fading Parade' hits the shelves and you know that I intend to pick up a copy ASAP.


I swear that I am going to go up a dress size thanks to Sonic. Just about a month ago they came out with the Red Velvet Cheesecake Blast!
This is such a guilty pleasure because I actually require a nap after eating one. I regret nothing. ^_^
I totally recommend picking one up, regardless of the distance you may need to go.



Have A Rainy Day! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! I reply to each comment, so go ahead and please tell me what you think. =)