Monday, October 24, 2011

Waste

"I'll hold your hand when you are feeling mad at me,
When the monster they won't go,
And your windows won't close,
I'll pretend to see what you see."
Foster The People - Waste


Well the weather here is absolutely lovely lately, what with all of the leaves changing and rainy days (be excited!). 

On a more interesting note, here are a few of my latest nail designs these past few weeks:








These are the tip of the iceberg in what I can do nail-wise, so I'll post more next post. Also, this new dress I just love! Since my last post, there have been a lot of long road trips to St. Louis and intense testing, so sweats/jeans and band tees have been my staples, unfortunately. Now that things have sufficiently calmed down, my posts and outfit photos will be more regular.


Obsessions this week:
~ *Nutella and Cinnamon Grahams 
~ Foster the People (before Pumped Up Kicks)
~ Blistex Silk & Shine
~Ankle Boots
~ **The New 52
~ Carole King


* I recently discovered that I am allergic to hazelnut and break out in hives if I have more than a few bites of it. I just make sure to take a Benadryl beforehand and the hives are manageable. Haha, do I have a bit of a problem? Yes. Should someone intervene? Probably. :)

** The New 52 is DC Comic's revamping of fifty-two of their most popular series to accommodate newer readers by essentially starting over with them. From what I can tell, there will be a lot of story line changes, and as a comic book nerd, I have some very mixed feelings about that. Also, what happened to Wally West?! As it stands right now, he is absent from all of the new story lines. This is not okay. -_-


So, I leave you with a photo of me discovering Singamajigs whilst clad in unflattering sweats and hoodie. 




Oh, yeah, and I'm trying things with Tyler again. Ah, dating an ex . . . *sweat drop*


Don't forget to comment, follow, vote and shoot me a question any time at http://www.formspring.me/liesherecharmed


Have A Rainy Day! <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! I reply to each comment, so go ahead and please tell me what you think. =)