Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Zorbing

"Lying in your attic I can feel the static,
The storm has broken,
Heavens  open, so electrifying,
Lost my heart between the sheets of lightening."
Stornoway - Zorbing


Hello, all!
There is a fantastic nip in the air, it's raining more frequently, and to top it off, the leaves are changing. To say the least, I love Autumn and Winter. :) These are my two favorite photos I snapped from my neighborhood.






Also, my mom just bought me a nail polish shelf/caddy for my bathroom and I am beyond stoked to finally organize everything. Expect a photo of that ASAP.  


Don't forget to comment, follow, and shoot me a question any time at http://www.formspring.me/liesherecharmed


Have A Rainy Day! <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! I reply to each comment, so go ahead and please tell me what you think. =)